Posted by Admin on January, 08, 2020
Grass carp is a special kind of fish species that are largely produced around the world. The count remains around 5 million tons every year. This fish species is largely cultivated in the country of China where it is used as food. If the history of grass carp is concerned then it is noticed that it was first used as aquatic weed control in the United States and Europe. This species of fish can tolerate a huge degree of temperature.
Nutritional value of grass carp:
Grass carp is loaded with several essential vitamins and minerals such as vitamin B12 and phosphorus. Besides these, it helps the body to function well and provides essential fatty acids, some important antioxidants, and proteins. Such a nutrient profile makes grass carp unique in the race. And, this makes it counted as one of the fittest choices for including in your nutritive diet.
100gm grass carp fish provides –
• 162cal energy
• 7g fat
• 84mg cholesterol
• 63 mg sodium
• 427mg potassium
• 23g protein
• Vitamins A, B6, B12, C
Health benefits of grass carp:
• Benefits heart health: It is an oily fish and contains huge portions of omega3 fatty acids which are heart-healthy. In fact, its consumption can help in building a balance between omega3 and omega6 fatty acids and thus can help in reducing plaque buildup and also reduces atherosclerosis.
• Anti-inflammatory: Are you suffering from joint pain? Then you must know that the fatty acid contents of grass carp are not only great for your heart health but also good for relieving inflammations too.
• Boosts immunity: Most people often ignore the presence of zinc mineral in our diet and thus suffer from its deficiency, which can affect your immunity system. Grass carp fish is rich in zinc and thus its consumption can stimulate the immune system.
• Protects gastrointestinal function: Gastrointestinal and gut inflammation is very common to happen among humans. And, these can put you in several terrible conditions such as Crohn’s disease and colitis. Add grass carp to your diet and get rid of constipation, bloating, stomach upset, hemorrhoids, etc.
• Manages chronic diseases: As per the grass carp fish suppliers in Uttar Pradesh, most of the essential vitamins and minerals present it serve as antioxidants. For example- vitamin A is a strong antioxidant and helps in eliminating free radicals from the body.
• Relieves in respiratory distress: Various researches have shown the presence of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients in grass carp fish kick start your respiratory health. Except for reducing inflammations, it also heals the damaged parts.
• Benefits teeth and bone health: Phosphorus remains is larger portions in grass carp. A single serving of the fish can fulfill 50% of your daily requirement of phosphorus. This mineral is crucial for bone and teeth health.
• Delays aging: The presence of antioxidants in grass carp can help in avoiding the early appearance of wrinkles, age spots and blemishes on the skin and advances the formation of healthy cells.
You can also buy this fish in India from any genuine grass carp fish supplier in Uttar Pradesh who delivers quality fish products for your good health.
This entry was posted on January, 08, 2020 at 14 : 32 pm and is filed under Grass Carp Fish. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response from your own site.